I truly believe that your mind has a direct impact on your body. I have been doing some research since I have been going through IVF on meditation, yoga and acupuncture. A new study published online in the journal Fertility and Sterility found that women who participate in mind-body training have a significantly higher pregnancy rate than women who don’t undergo training: 52% compared to 20%.
Here are some of the positive resources I have found and are using during my IVF cycle. I will continue to add to them throughout my journey.
- Erin Condren Life Planner-Get $10 off your first purchase by clicking HERE: This has been a life saver keeping me organized and stress free with all my medications, doctor’s appointments, acupuncture etc. It’s a must-have for anyone going through IVF. You can check out my IVF Life Planner video tutorial on how I organize my IVF cycle.
- EVER Skin Care: Good for you skin care that is only Pure Ingredients with Real Results. You can feel good about using this skin care line when you are going through fertility treatments.
- Keep Collective: Create your one of a kind wearable touchstone, an instant reminder of the big things, the small things, and all things that matter. I love how I can create powerful inspiring gifts for other IVF sisters through this site.
- Circle + Bloom: A woman-owned business that cares deeply about helping other woman who are experiencing the emotional toll of trying to conceive. They are passionate about the mind-body connection and have created meditative fertility programs that are doctor recommended for all journey’s through conceiving (Natural, PCOS, FET, Relaxation for men) . I purchased the IVF/IUI Mind-Body Program, this program is meant to be used in combination with an advanced medicated cycle, which can be emotionally and physically draining. You will feel greater control over your fertility success. There are 18 different sessions including special sessions for the trigger/egg extraction, transfer procedure, and the two week-wait. Save $15 dollars using this link here.
- The Couple’s Guide to InVitro Fertilization-I have found this book to be a huge help understanding what exactly IVF is and what I need to prepare for. This is where I found the support group Resolve and where I could have the success rates of all the clinics in my area. A great read to gain knowledge and to be pro active. I highly recommend this book.
- The Fertility Diet-A great book if you want to know what foods to eat, what to avoid and how to get the most nutrients when trying to conceive.
- The Joy of Socks-this is where I found all my fashionable socks that I wear to the doctors office for procedures and ultrasounds.
- Resolve-The National Infertility Association is a great resource to find solid information. The Inspire message boards are a great way to meet other women going through infertility for support and friendship.
- Believe You Can-The Power of a Positive Attitude-I love this book and pick it up time and time again to give me a positive boost. Not just with IVF but with everything in life.
- The Success Principles-Another great book to infuse a positive life.
- Audiobooks-If you are not into reading audiobooks is a great way to have someone read to you. It’s relaxing and you can occupy your mind during the 2 week-wait with lots of books.
- Make It Happen: Surrender your Fear. Take The Leap. Live...by Lara Casey-I just downloaded this book to my Nook app.
- It Starts with the Egg by Rebecca Fett-I feel every woman going through any type of fertility treatments should read this book. It’s full of powerful information that will change they way you look at everything you use in your life.
- IVF Style Book Club-I started a Book Club to take our minds off of the daily grind of IVF. It is a private group anyone going through infertility can join by clicking HERE.
- Conceptions Pro Denver Colorado-I truly believe if I didn’t make the change from Florida to Colorado I would not have two normal PGS tested embryos on ice.
- www.fertilitysuccessrates.com the BEST site to stop wasting time and find out where you should go to do IVF with the best success rates.
*some links are affiliate that help support the growth of my blog. Thank you for your support.