25 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
Hi Girls, I know it’s been a long time since I uploaded a video or posted on this blog. I have been busy writing beauty reviews on Fresh Beauty Studio’s beauty blog and……….I will have some updates coming up soon but until then I thought I would do a fun little post on things you don’t know about me. I believe that it’s hard to get to know someone through just a blog, I am sure my videos help, but they have been basically on the topic of IVF and highly emotional. So here we go let’s have a little fun shall we?
- I am an only child.
- I love playing golf.
- My Father is Greek and Mother French.
- I wear a night guard at night; I know sexy!
- I am a member of S.A.G. (Screen Actors Guild) I get to vote each year on the Oscars!!!
- I started listening to classical music when I was twelve.
- I have had my wisdom teeth taken out and Yes, I blame taking them out for some of the stupid decisions I have made in my life LOL!
- I was the worst waitress EVER!!!!
- In my early twenties, I talked my way into being hired as a bartender with no experience, only to have every Cosmo I made come back to me. What? It’s like three ingredients what’s the problem?
- Champagne is my favorite drink of choice.
- I am obsessed with our little Frenchie.
- I moved to Greece when I was eighteen to model, and then Chicago, Miami, and New York City.
- I hate horror films.
- I played the Oboe in the band then the flute. I still play the piano today.
- I can recite every line of “Somethings Got to Give” and I never get tired of watching it. I love Diane Keaton.
- My best friend is from Egypt.
- My favorite color is Pink.
- I have to floss my teeth at night, or I can’t sleep.
- La Croix is my favorite “water.”
- I dream of staying at the Four Season’s Hotel George V in Paris.
- Pink Peonies are my favorite flower.
- I was a Tom boy, I played with G.I Joe figures as a child never dolls.
- When I was a little girl, I wore Super Woman underoos wait. who are we kidding? I still wear them to this day.
- I love to bake.
- My husband and I went to high school together.
Hope you girls have an incredible week!